— Specialist Digital Marketing Agency
- Brand new role in growing agency as they evolve their service offering.
- Own the delivery of all tech-led requirements for the agency.
- Agency with fantastic reputation and engaged client base for you to roll this out to.
This is a great opportunity for a broad and innovation-led hands-on Developer to join a leading digital media agency and be in charge of delivering tech-enabled and innovative solutions for a wide range of clients.
What you'll be doing
This will gain more definition once you're in post and have a clearer picture of where the core opportunities lie within the business and its client base - but as a starting point, you will be the inhouse technical resource responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions and products for clients. This could be anything from building out a shopping comparison engine, to sophisticating automated digital advertising campaigns and ensuring they interact with relevant web hosted APIs (eg Google API, Facebook API, Amazon API), building out a series of microsites for campaigns, collaborating with client development teams or conducting technical website or SEO audits for clients. Exactly what the tech solution will look like will come out of the other main part of your job - interfacing with clients, getting under the skin of their technology challenges and working out how you and the team can help solve those.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have strong exposure to web hosted APIs.
- Importantly, you'll have an interest in and detailed understanding of the digital marketing, media and advertising landscape and tech innovations in this space.
- You'll have a product mindset and will be able to conceive, design and deliver elegant tech solutions based on properly understanding the problem.
- You'll have strong communication skills and an ability to manage clients effectively.
- You'll be insatiably curious and driven to think up new ways to solve problems.
What you'll get in return
The chance to build something of your own in a hugely successful and well respected agency environment rarely rears its head. On top of that, there is a salary commensurate with experience (genuinely, it could be that you're currently on £20k or £60k - this is a new role not looking to be restricted on level, within reason) plus bonus, plus cracking company culture (think annual trips abroad, brand spanking new offices, collaborative environment).
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to talk through the full details.Back to jobs