You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Bikes / Cycling App
- Own and launch a brand new app for bike owners / cyclists.
- New role for a hugely exciting and high-growth business.
- Chance to launch the app to a global, sizeable and extremely engaged audience.
This is a great role for a cycling enthusiast to join a growing business as they look at launching a brand new mobile app to their audience.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the Digital Director as well as the Android and iOS developers, you'll be responsible for taking ownership of an existing project as the business look to launch their first mobile app. The team are hugely engaged in the project and have been taking a combined approach so far in terms of designing features and functionality, prioritising these, building out technical specifications, use cases and developing the first working prototype of the app. They now need additional firepower to come in, make stuff happen and take a more sophisticated approach to shipping the product out to their (globally significant) audience and community. You'll be responsible for creating and owning the product launch timeline across MVP, Public beta and ultimately 'Launch' - owning all classic product owner responsibilities in terms of feature prioritisation, user stories, collaboration with internal teams to keep delivery on track. You'll also work closely with marketing pre and post launch to design the marketing strategy to drive adoption. The app will collect and share user data, so you'll be responsible for ensuring that we're GDPR compliant as well.
What experience you'll need
- You'll be an experienced Product Owner or Product Manager, ideally having experience in mobile apps.
- You will be a cycling enthusiast - this is as important as your product skills. Mountain biking, road cycling, triathlons - whatever your angle, you'll have a passion for cycling.
- You'll be a good decision maker with strong prioritisation skills.
- You'll be a skilled negotiator, communicator and stakeholder manager with an ability to adapt your style depending on who you're dealing with.
- You'll be commercially minded and ideas-led with the ability to launch a new product to market.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a new role for the business, so we're looking to be a little led by the market in terms of salary - but circa £45k is the benchmark here. You'll also be part of the team for one of the most exciting, internationally expanding, hugely respected sports brands around - what's not to like!?
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to get the wheels in motion (get it…?).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: