You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Customer Experience Manager
— Digitally Innovative Company
- Very Competitive Pay and Benefits Package.
- Great Company Culture.
- An Opportunity to join a Digitally Innovative Organisation.
One of Bristol's most high profile brands are looking for an ambitious Digital Experience Manager to take ownership of the digital journey from first encounter to brand advocacy and beyond. Usability will be at the heart of everything you do, and you'll be able to clearly communicate your digital vision. This is a business critical role which will feed into every area of the organisation. It's likely that you'll be at ease when putting forward concepts to senior stakeholders and you'll be eager to lead and grow a digital experience team.
What you'll be doing
Your remit will be huge and will involve building the digital journey, creating journey maps along the way. You will take the lead on developing a digital personalisation programme, and will always be thinking of new ways to conduct research into customer interaction online, via the app, and through social channels. You'll also have the pleasure of leading a talented experience team which will be yours to develop even further - how exciting!
What experience you'll need to apply
- Significant digital UX understanding
- Management experience/desire to manage a team
- Ability to build customer journey maps as well as optimising them
- Understanding of how to use design software such as InVision and PhotoShop
- Excellent communication skills/ability to effectively manage stakeholders
What you'll get in return for your experience
There's a generous salary and benefits package on offer here, as well as huge opportunities for career growth and progression!
Get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for the finer details!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: