SEO Marketing Specialist
— Established European retail brand
- Fantastic opportunity based in Cologne, Germany.
- Fast-paced, international eCommerce business.
- Hands-on role with a lot of autonomy.
The primary purpose of this role is to create and execute the international SEO marketing strategy for this thriving business. This is an English speaking company, so it’s a great chance to progress your career in Europe, even if you don’t speak German! The brand is well-established and has significant investment behind them, but is under new management, giving it a start-up feel.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a fast paced, international environment, the role will be hands-on with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility. You will be in charge of all all SEO activities, including strategy, execution, and optimisation. This includes responsibility for the content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Together with the SEA (Paid Search) Marketers, you will maximize ROI on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's), and work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implement. You’ll also recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other areas to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience as an SEO Marketer in an international business, ideally within eCommerce.
- Excellent understanding of high performance search engine marketing and the ability to lead SEO strategy, development and optimisation.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Strategic, analytic and creative, with excellent communication skills
- Commercially driven and able to come up with creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade, including keyword tools, Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- An understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary (dependent upon experience) is on offer. Please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!Back to jobs