Web Content Editor (Junior role)
— Award-winning Marketing Comms Agency
- Fast-paced, hands-on role.
- Creative, dynamic office environment.
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the business.
This highly-respected agency is seeking a confident and driven Web Content Editor to service on of the worlds biggest B2B brands.
What youll be doing
Working with the digital team and reporting to both our web content lead and the online manager for our client, your day-to-day responsibilities will include updating websites, creating and populating new web pages, editing and creating content in the CMS, and producing imagery using Photoshop.
Youll frequently liaise with international offices and work closely with the wider marketing team to maintain the site and ensure all information is accurate. In addition, you will communicate with clients over email and through their webmaster request tool, advising them on any issues and outlining best practice on processes.
What experience youll need to apply
- A minimum of 3 months web content experience.
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Sound computer literacy and keyboard skills.
- A natural proficiency for working with people from multiple cultures. (Language skills are not a requirement.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to prioritise tasks based on different time zones (the client has offices in South-East Asia, for example).
- Experience of using a CMS.
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary along with a pension scheme, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, and great training and development opportunities. Plus, youll be joining a friendly, creative office environment very close to the centre of Bristol.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina ASAP for more info.