IT Project Manager
— A real mix of IT projects!
- Work for one of the South West's largest organisations.
- An opportunity to deliver a varied range of technology projects.
- Competitive salary, with loads of opportunities to learn and progress your career.
One of the largest organisations in the South West are looking for an IT Project Manager to work within their centralised IT PMO carrying out a real mix of technology projects across the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an engaging and collaborative environment, working with a wide range of systems and technologies enabling you to grow further as a Project Manager as well as helping this business deliver their change initiatives.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly into the Head of Programmes you will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects ranging from £50K - £5M.
For each project you will be defining resource requirements, understanding the business cases, monitoring, managing and driving progress, identifying and mitigating potential risks and providing appropriate management information and progress updates to your line manager and project stakeholders too.
As a project manager, you will ensure best practice is followed and that all the associated programme/project processes are followed, such as dependency management, change control and lessons learnt.
What experience you will need
- Proven end-to-end delivery experience of IT projects ranging from £50k - £5M.
- Alongside your technical skills and knowledge, you will have great written and verbal communication skills; the ability to fit in with a busy, supportive team and a positive and energetic approach to your work.
- Experience in Business Analysis roles would also be an advantage. You’ll probably have a technical degree and be qualified in either PRINCE2 or Agile too.
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- £5,000 car allowance
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Qualification linked pay increments.
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- CycletoWork scheme.
- Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 11th January with face-to-face interviews happening week commencing the 15th January. Please apply now or contact Kevin on 0117 926 9530 for more information.Back to jobs