Agile Service Manager
— Innovative Ethical Brand
- Fantastic working environment in Central Bristol location.
- Delivering innovative products with cutting edge technology.
- Opportunity to move in to Service Management from Support.
We're after an Agile Service Delivery Manager with a support background to join a hugely popular, fast-growing and award-winning company in central Bristol.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Service Management Coach, you'll be responsible for ensuring that Tech Ops meets its agreed SLAs within your core area. You'll be ensuring that there are sensible and effective processes in place, that workflow ad continuous improvement run without hitch and that all the necessary people have all the information they need, in quality format and at the right times. You'll take a lead on any major incidents and will ensure that a decentralised problem solving process is championed and working effectively. You'll ensure that JIRA ticket data is accurate and complete for decision makers and senior stakeholders within the business. You'll also manage these stakeholder relationships by understanding the priorities across the product and technology teams, ensuring that these are reflected in the focus of the Tech Operations team and will use this insight to ensure high priority issues are resolved speedily. From an Agile perspective, you'll be responsible for distilling service management best practice in to lightweight and lean processes suitable for use in the cross-functional product and technology teams. You'll ensure that these teams are aligned on change and release management best practice. You'll be leading regular stand-ups as well as driving continuous improvement through regular retrospectives, ensuring all the right management information is in place to make data-driven decisions at pace.
What experience you'll need
- In an ideal world, we're looking at a Service Management background, supporting business critical product teams in an Agile environment.
- This might be your first role in Service Management, if you come from a support environment with a track record of driving efficiencies and reducing waste in processes aligned with Lean or Six Sigma principles.
- Excellent troubleshooting, configuration, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Technically aware, ideally with exposure to CRM tools, cloud based services and innovative consumer tech products.
- Passionate about processes, Agile and efficient delivery.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary wise, we can stretch only to £40k. In terms of broader benefits, where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a minimum of 12% bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. This company has achieved and is continuing to achieve some great things.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs