Agile Project Manager
— FinTech Start-up
- Brand new role in high-growth FinTech start-up.
- Deliver enterprise level software projects for sizeable clients.
- Ambitious business, scaling fast following significant investment.
This is an exciting time to join a start-up oozing with potential as they look to capitalise on significant investment.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for managing sizeable projects to time and budget. Think circa £250k budget, 4-8 month projects which include juggling multiple vendors, managing multiple external and internal teams, schedules and priorities and keeping the whole thing moving quickly within often enterprise / corporate environments. But those are the environments of your clients - as a business, this start-up are everything that you'd expect from an innovative FinTech firm which utilise cutting-edge machine learning / AI technologies within their platform. You'll need to be dynamic, ambitious, forward thinking, technology-minded and most comfortable moving at pace. Implementation Manager, Delivery Manager - call it what you will, this is a quintessentail Agile project management role in a high-growth tech business.
What experience you'll need
- We're looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced Project Manager with very strong exposure to Agile.
- If you come from FinTech, Financial Services or a Tech start-up - that is ideal!
- As you'll be delivering for large corporate and enterprise clients, you'll need the stakeholder management and communication skills to execute effectively in this environment at all levels.
- A strong of delivering complex, multi-party, enterprise level solutions on time and to budget.
- Successful delivery of comparable scale software projects.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a really exciting time to join a well-funded start-up that will be looking to expand rapidly. You’ll be offered an attractive salary (most likely £45-50k, but really we're looking to be led by the market), reflecting the fact that you will be a crucial member of staff that will be helping to grow the business initially. There’s flexi hours offered when in office (core 10-4), the chance to attend events & conferences, excellent future progression opportunities and a friendly team to work alongside (including obligatory beer fridge in the office!). Ultimately, this is something you don’t come across too often; the chance to help guide a business and mould its image through the early stages and scaling up!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today.Back to jobs