You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Agile Delivery Manager
— Tech Scale-up (SaaS)
- High-growth software business with innovative tech stack and great company culture.
- Team committed to a 'proper' Agile environment, who are starting to see some great results from this.
- Fab business, with great perks, who are around 2 years ahead of their biggest competitor.
This is a great role to join the Bristol office of an innovative and growing software house and focus on the delivery of complex, data-driven applications which are used by millions of people the world over. With the environment being as friendly and passionate as it is, this will be a great job for someone.
What you'll be doing
Joining the team that will be focused on the customer facing elements to the product, you'll be facilitating the smooth Agile delivery of product features and development to the software. You'll be joining together your knowledge of the Agile methodology, your coaching / servant-leader approach to communication as well as your organisation skills to ensure that the proper processes are in place and adhered to enabling the team to deliver to their best. It could be that you're currently an Agile project manager, an Agile Coach, a software Delivery Manager - whatever your exact title, you're the one who gets it done. You will facilitate the Agile meetings - sprint planning, reviews, backlog refinement and more - and will own the documentation, reporting and progress metrics throughout. Importantly, you'll be in charge of coaching the Development team in Agile delivery, test driven development and continuous improvements. This is an innovative and technical environment, so you'll be technical enough to hold your own with colleagues hugely talented across subjects like decision logic, APIs, machine learning, data & segmentation and more.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is experience built up in an environment where Agile is done right and is working well. This might be as anything from a Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach - even a delivery-focused Product Owner.
- You will be a true 'coach' by mindset - you're obsessed with getting the best out of teams, are a servant-leader, have a nurturing style and the communication and people skills to make this all seem simple!
- You'll have a proven track record in delivering high-quality digital projects and products.
- You'll be technically minded enough to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
- If you've worked in a high-growth, start-up environment that would be ideal.
- Likewise, if you have any exposure to the AdTech, MarTech or Marketing Automation landscape, that would be perfect.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary wise, this will cap out at £45k. You’ll also benefit from ongoing personal development including an impressive training budget and access to industry events. You’ll also be welcomed into a positive office environment with an unrivalled sense of autonomy in the work place including flexible working hours and occasional remote work, so this really suits someone who is hardworking and independent and really loves technology and innovation. There are also regular team socials and trips across the offices in Bristol and London.
This will move very quickly (interviews set for between 16th - 20th August), so please get in touch with Gabby with a CV now to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: