You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Scaling SaaS Company
- Brand new role in scaling company as they enter an exciting phase of growth.
- Hybrid role covering implementation, product strategy and presales.
- Act as the technical product authority and conduit between the customer and the dev team.
This is a great role, the first of its kind for this growing software business as they look to formalise and mature their onboarding and implementation processes as they enter an exciting phase of growth.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the CEO, you'll be the technical authority on the product and will be the customer facing conduit between them and the tech team. You hybrid role will roughly be split in to three main categories. Firstly, on the implementations and integrations side of things - you will support customers through the end to end onboarding process. Work with them to understand the technology, how it can best be used to achieve commercial goals, work out whether there are any customisations required for the software, price and scope those out if so, deploy the software, work through configurations and ensure that customers know how best to use it. This could be onsite workshops for the larger enterprise clients who are looking at global rollouts for the platform, right through to designing remote product training tools like product demo videos or other documentation to work towards a self-serve or automated onboarding process for smaller customers.
Secondly, you'd be taking all insights gleaned from this stage of the process and feed that back in to the product roadmap, owning how the product needs to evolve to match market demands and work with the business founders at a strategic level. Finally, you will act as the technical authority in the presales process - running through product demos as prospects enter the late stages of the sales cycle, working to articulate how the technology could be adapted to their specific needs. So never a dull day!
What experience you'll need
- Having worked in a B2B software / SaaS environment in a customer facing capacity is a must.
- On top of this you will have the blend of commercial and technical skills required for the role - you'll be as comfortable communicating with developers as enterprise prospects, and will have a deep technical understanding of how the product works.
- Ideally, you'll come from an ERP or procurement software background and will understand this landscape.
- You'll have built up a track record of supporting customer large and small through software implementations and technical integrations.
- You'll have experience of involvement in the presales process.
- This is a small and growing team, so you'll be comfortable operating in a hybrid role in a changing environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a new role, so we're looking to be led by the market to a degree on salary. Most likely we'll be looking around the £45k mark, but we could be looking at more or looking at a bonus structure for the right person. On top of that you'll be joining a very autonomous environment and will be playing an integral role in driving the business forward.
We're looking for this to turnaround as quickly as possible. Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to get the ball rolling.