Software Product Manager
— Global SaaS Start-up
- Brand new role as first Product person in to a successful start-up with huge potential.
- Take an already solid product and iterate to drive further international success.
- Work under founding team with hugely successful track record in scaling and exiting businesses.
This is a great role joining a SaaS business at a hugely exciting time in their journey. As the first product person in to the business you'll be tasked with taking the product from very solid foundations and owning its progression and development moving forward.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Founder and CEO, you'll be taking full ownership of the platform as Product Manager. To date, and quite naturally given the stage of the business, product development has been a little reactive to the needs of clients. you will be coming in, taking a step back from that and will be responsible for designing, developing and owning the full product roadmap and prioritising development efforts to enable the business to drive proactive and very targeted growth internationally. You'll be translating features and developments in the product roadmap in to detailed technical specifications and will own the delivery of this through guiding the activities of the development function. This is an end to end Software Product Manager role - so you will be doing everything you'd expect from running the Agile rituals (sprint planning, standups, retros etc), through to creating user stories and test cases, through to managing and reporting on the backlog and progress against the roadmap. As the first product person in to the business, and acting as the sole product person for the time being, this will be a varied, fast-paced role that will evolve as the company grows.
What experience you'll need
- The product here is a software product, which is a SaaS platform - if you are a Product Owner or Product Manager for a software product, that would be perfect.
- If not you'll be a product person from a technical environment with a solid grasp on the end to end SDLC.
- You'll be an Agile expert with a real passion for working in this way.
- You'll have a strong track record in managing and getting the best out of development teams.
- If you've got experience of managing offshore tech resource that would be ideal as well - this is an international company and you'll be collaborating with remote colleagues frequently.
- A strong understanding of B2B SaaS products would be ideal.
- This is a high-growth start-up with hue potential - you will have the pace, flexibility, initiative and autonomy required to work effectively in this environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You mean aside from the chance to be the first product person in to a hugely exciting business and therefore the chance to evolve in to the lead for the product function in time? Well, the salary on offer is dependent on experience (but matched market rate) plus there will be equity involved which if the historic success of the founders here is anything to go by could be worth a pretty penny!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.
Back to jobs