You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Product Manager
— Digital Transformation Consultancy
- Brand new role in top-tier digital consultancy.
- Designing and delivering innovative products for leading brands.
- Client-facing, strategic role.
This is a great chance to join one of the UK's most exciting innovation and digital transformation consultancies.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Strategy, you'll be owning client products through discovery and delivery phases and will be the champion of the user throughout. With a focus on mobile-first experiences and apps, you'll be playing the typical role of Product Manager within the Agile environment - from writing epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, creating and managing product backlog and prioritisation throughout the delivery phase. This role will also have strong client facing elements - from collaborating with commercial and strategy colleagues to write compelling proposals and pitches, involvement in designing discovery phase approaches and conducting client demos. You'll be the lynchpin responsible for ensuring that all internal teams (Commercial, Development, UX, Project Management and Strategy) all work in a standardised and supportive way to deliver for clients and end-users alike.
What experience you'll need
- That you'll be an experience Product Owner / Product Manager goes without saying.
- You'll have experience operating in Design Sprints and exposure to an Agile way of working (if you've followed the JTBD approach then even better!).
- You'll be well versed in creating epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, product roadmaps, release plans, facilitating workshops and estimating delivery costs.
- You'll have a user-centric and evidence-based way of thinking and will be drawn to the innovation and strategic elements of product management rather than being purely delivery-focused.
- Your instinct will be to start with user-intent or purpose as opposed to starting with solutions or technologies.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We can look at basic salaries of up to £60k for this role as well as more perks than you can shake a stick at. From fantastic office space, to enhanced parental leave benefits, plenty hackathons complete with tasty meals and drinks and frequent funded team socials. Most importantly, though, is the chance to work on market-defining digital solutions for top-tier brands.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details. This is likely to move very quickly.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: