Product Managers (up to 3)
— Innovative Business
- Fantastic working environment in Central Bristol location.
- Delivering innovative products with cutting edge technology.
- High-performing and (very) smart Product team.
We're after top quality Product Managers (up to 3 of you) with innovative software experience to join a hugely popular, fast-growing and award-winning company in central Bristol.
What you'll be doing
Working in a top quality and high-performing product team, you'll be owning one of the products within their innovative product suite. This could be a platform, it could be a payment process or it could be a customer portal for example. You'll be working in an Agile environment and will have end to end Product Owner responsibilities - you'll own the product backlog and its prioritisation, you'll develop and produce user stories, owning these through the product development life cycle, you'll coordinate and direct a cross-functional team of developers, BAs and UXers and will remain the champion of the user throughout. These are technical software products, so you'll have a strong handle on how technologies work, integrate and interact with each other.
What experience you'll need
- You'll be a proven Product person (Product Owner, Product Manager or Senior Product Manager, we're not fussy) with a background in delivering software, digital or technical products to market.
- You'll come from an Agile environment.
- You'll have experience working in a small, high-growth and entrepreneurial environment with the fail fast and iterate mindset required for success in this set up.
- You'll be technical enough to manage Engineering / Developer colleagues and 3rd party technology partners alike.
- We're particularly keen to hear from you if you've experience working on Payments products or features.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary wise, we are reasonably flexible depending on your level. Most likely from £45k - £70k depending on your background. In terms of broader benefits, where do we even start? They offer a range of benefits including flexible working, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, a generous bonus, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in.
These are urgent, high-profile roles. Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs