Email Marketing Manager
— eCommerce Market Leader
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath.
- Rare role managing an established team.
- Strategic role focusing on international territories.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has a highly innovative digital offering. Working with a team of 3 you’ll shape and deliver the email marketing strategy for the entire organisation. A more strategic role that would be great for a candidate looking for more autonomy, or an experienced Executive looking for a step up.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Online, you’ll coordinate the overall strategy, content and scheduling of the busy weekly calendar. You’ll constantly assess the customer behaviour to understand what is working well and where the challenges are, using this to tweak your plans. Managing a team will allow you to develop your leadership skills, while freeing up more of your time to focus on the strategic elements of the role.
To give a bit more detail on the day to day – you’ll keep really close to content plans, based on popular content and the messaging of the wider business. This helps ensure the highest possible quality and it meets best practice guidelines. A continual cycle of testing and reporting will allow you to understand where changes need to be made, and techniques such as segmentation will add value. Keeping up to date with the latest email marketing trends will help the business remain at the forefront of tech in this area. The business has excellent investment in place, so you’re in a strong position to suggest and drive real change across eCRM.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an Email Marketing / eCRM management role.
- While line management experience will help, the team will still consider experienced Executives looking to step up into a management role.
- Comfortable analysing customer behaviour and using this to drive best practice.
- Understanding of Email Marketing best practice / principles, and remains up to date with new technology in this area.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in a broader digital team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £35-45k, however please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.Back to jobs