You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Executive / Administrator
— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- Established Bricks and Mortar / Wholesale offering.
- Huge potential for eCommerce.
- Broad role for a high-end brand.
This multi-channel retailer has been growing for over 20 years, a high-end brand with established roots in bricks and mortar, wholesale and eCommerce. The eCommerce division, while successful, remains a huge growth opportunity for the business. This would be the first experienced hire of an eCommerce Executive, therefore providing an exciting role working across the customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce is a growing division within the company, you will join a head office of circa 30 people strong with a lean team on the digital side. This is due to a combination of the eCommerce channel remaining relatively untapped, and the business using agency support on web development and digital marketing / acquisition.
As the role is a broad one across digital acquisition, conversion and retention, your day to day will be hugely varied. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll analyse customer behaviour using Google Analytics and work with them to amend the overarching strategy. Uploading products to the site, merchandising product pages effectively and working with the development team to improve site functionality will help drive conversions.
Knowledge on the digital marketing side, including Email / CRM, SEO, Social Media and PPC will help drive customer acquisitions / retention, so experience in this is area is a massive plus. There is agency support on this side though, so can be a development point if you don’t have this knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working for an eCommerce brand. Ideally in a broader eCommerce Executive role, however other backgrounds will be considered (Online Merchandising, Digital Marketing etc.).
- Skills across the full customer journey, including copywriting of product descriptions, managing content online, online merchandising and digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email etc.).
- Able to assess analytical data and formulate a clear and concise strategy.
- Knowledge of how eCommerce ties into an overall multi-channel strategy.
- Well versed with a range of eCommerce tools such as Google Analytics, CMS, MS Excel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k, possibly a touch higher depending on experience. Benefits available on request.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about the role and apply.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: