PPC Manager / Senior PPC Manager
— Thriving Digital Agency
- New role in a thriving digital team with brand new offices.
- Leading Digital agency in the South-West.
- Working across AdWords and Bing.
One of the leading Paid Search agencies in the South-West is looking for a PPC superstar to join the team. The business has gone from strength to strength and with a brand new home to match their ambitious growth potential, the business is looking for PPC professionals at a range of levels.
What you’ll be doing
With the growth of existing accounts and new business wins, there is a need for either a PPC Manager or Senior PPC Manager to join the team. No two days will be the same as you’ll experience huge variety in this role with a great split between hands on implementation and consultative client work.
Managing a range of client accounts, you’ll focus on a combination of paid search initiatives depending on the goals set. This will largely focus on driving PPC through AdWords and Bing, however depending on your skillset this can extend to Paid Social and Display / Programmatic.
Going into more detail on the day to day, you’ll speak to clients directly to understand their challenges and gear your campaigns accordingly. You’ll plan, set up, and track the success of campaigns to optimise their effectiveness, whilst keeping a close eye on costing / budgets to ensure a positive ROI. Additional tasks include coaching more junior members of the team, and taking an active role in business development.
What experience you’ll need
- Experienced PPC professional from either agency or client side.
- Strong understanding of AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Well organised and possess strong time management skills.
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at a range of levels both internally and externally.
- Consultative approach with clients to fully understand their challenges and deliver a solution oriented approach.
- Able to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for more information. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers, free lunches / breakfasts and regular social events throughout the year.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one
Back to jobs