Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— Full service (and brilliant) marketing agency
Salary: Up to £35k
Location: Outskirts of Bath
- Immediate requirement for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Lovely integrated marketing agency to call home.
- Work with a global healthcare client, managing a variety of digital and print projects.
This is a brand new opportunity for an agency experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join an award winning agency, on the outskirts of Bath
What you’ll be doing
You will be working for one of their key accounts, a global healthcare client managing the work across Europe. The work will predominantly be print and digital and a mix of B2B and B2C (majority B2B). You will be liaising with your contacts daily, making sure you are regularly updating them on the progress of campaigns and you’ll be managing multiple projects simultaneously.
What experience you’ll need
- Multi-channel experience across the full marketing mix – from print, branding, advertising, digital campaigns specifically social media.
- You will be an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager and it’s likely that you have gained your experience in a marketing agency or a digital agency managing creative briefs.
- It’s imperative that your communication skills are second to none, you are switched on and are able to go in and hit the ground running from the get go.
- There will be occasional European travel, one or twice a month so you’ll have to be comfortable with travel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your marketing talents, you’ll receive a salary of up to £35k, and the chance to work with some of the brightest talent in the South West and have a good time whilst doing so!
This is an urgent need so if you are interested, get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to be considered immediately.