eCommerce / Website Coordinator
— Fast-growth eCommerce brand
- Excellent training and development.
- Massive opportunity for a junior eCommerce candidate.
- Outside of Central Bristol with parking onsite.
This is a thriving eCommerce business based in a nice spot between Bristol and Bath, near Keynsham. They are generating a considerable online turnover already, with a relatively lean team, so an excellent opportunity for an eCommerce Coordinator to join a well-organised, growing business.
What you’ll be doing
One of the best perks here is the chance to work closely with experienced industry professionals. The position will span a variety of areas across the online customer journey, so you’ll be able to soak up knowledge and develop your skills in an excellent environment. Full briefs and training will be provided where necessary.
As you’ll work across the customer journey the role will be really varied. One day you’ll be uploading new and exciting product lines through the CMS, ensuring they are best positioned to optimise the customer experience and follow merchandising rules. The next you could be working on social media posts through their Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest channels to drive interest and sales on the eCommerce site.
Additional areas of focus will include working closely with customer services to understand pain points on the site, and report to the eCommerce Manager on how to fix these issues. It really is a team-based approach there and this is by far one of the best and fastest-growing digital teams in the South-West.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working in a digital environment, eCommerce is a massive plus.
- Knowledge of online merchandising and content management will really help.
- Able to use a range of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
- Hugely passionate about working for an eCommerce business. A hunger, drive and determination to succeed are all valuable qualities here.
- Confident working to deadlines under pressure.
- General literacy and Microsoft office skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of up to around £22k, with possible stretch to £24k depending on experience. This is a massive opportunity for someone taking their first step, or with a bit of experience, looking to work with leading eCommerce professionals and receive excellent training in the process.
Please drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs