— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- Established Bricks and Mortar / Wholesale offering.
- Huge potential for eCommerce.
- Broad role for a high-end brand.
This multi-channel retailer has been going for over 20 years, a high-end brand with established roots in bricks and mortar, wholesale and eCommerce. The eCommerce division, while successful, remains a huge growth opportunity for the business. This would be the first experienced hire of an eCommerce Manager, therefore providing a hugely exciting hands-on role across the customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce is a growing division within the company, you will join a head office of circa 30 people strong with a lean team on the digital side. The reason being, despite a solid performance online so far, the growth potential here relative to other channels remains untapped. As such, you’ll be reporting into the Head of Marketing and working closely with developers to manage site improvements, and oversee the customer service advisor to ensure there is a consistent approach at all touchpoints.
As the role is a broad one across digital acquisition, conversion and retention, your day to day will be hugely varied. You’ll analyse customer behaviour using Google Analytics and combine this with your experience to set an overarching strategy. Uploading products to the site, merchandising product pages effectively and working with the development team to improve site functionality will help drive conversions.
Knowledge on the digital marketing side, including Email / CRM, SEO, Social Media and PPC will help drive customer acquisitions / retention, so experience in this is area is a massive plus. There is scope for this to be a development role, so if you have experience in some areas of eCommerce but gaps in others, please still enquire to discuss further.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working for an eCommerce brand. Ideally in a broader eCommerce Manager role, however other backgrounds will be considered (Online Merchandising, Digital Marketing etc.).
- Skills across the full customer journey, including copywriting of product descriptions, managing content online, online merchandising and digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email etc.).
- Able to assess analytical data and formulate a clear and concise strategy.
- Knowledge of how eCommerce ties into an overall multi-channel strategy.
- Well versed with a range of eCommerce tools such as Google Analytics, CMS, MS Excel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £25-30k, possibly a touch higher depending on experience. Benefits available on request.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about the role and apply.Back to jobs