Marketing Campaign Executive
— Ethical Employer
- Great employer, putting an emphasis on ethical practice.
- Expanding marketing team.
- Exciting, campaign driven role.
We are on a lookout for a talented Campaign Executive to join a well-established business in Wiltshire. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Marketing Manager and they will work in a dynamic marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be involved in running end to end marketing campaigns aimed at b2b and b2c customers. You’ll coordinate traditional and digital channels such as website, email, collateral, SEO, PPC and events. It’ll be important to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers. This role will involve a fair bit of project management hence why we need someone extremely well organised.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in end to end campaign management.
- Ability to use digital marketing channels: SEO, PPC, email and social.
- Great time management, working under pressure and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £27-30k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs