Senior eCommerce Merchandising Manager
— Successful Multi-channel Retailer
- Leading role within a thriving retail business.
- Opportunity to be both hands-on & strategic.
- Large investment in digital & eCommerce.
This business is growing at pace and has experienced an unprecedented channel shift online, which presents a unique opportunity for a seasoned eCommerce Merchandising Manager to build a best in class merchandising operation from the ground up, receiving the freedom and support to do so as part of a wider digital transformation.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll define the eCommerce trading & merchandising strategy, including integrating optimum insight and merchandising tools, building and developing a dedicated merchandising team and transforming merchandising processes to put data at the core of all decisioning and personalise the user experience at scale.
You’ll be accountable for all merchandising activity on the B2C website, including range launches, hierarchy management, category and product content, product reviews management, on-site search management plus all campaign and promotional activity in line with trading opportunities. You’ll proactively drive data driven trading initiatives daily and re-prioritise at pace.
Both internal & external stakeholder collaboration is key within this role. You’ll work with internal commercial teams to optimise revenue, margin and availability, & with the IT team to personalise the user experience and maximise conversion rate and AOV. In addition, you’ll partner with third parties to implement initiatives and strategies that deliver sustained and measurable growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience planning & delivering online merchandising strategies.
- Strong leadership skills that will create an enthusiastic, engaged and skilled team.
- Experience of managing search and promotions.
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change.
- Innovative in approach and willing to develop & test new ideas in order to drive performance.
- Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing business growth strategies that have delivered digital sales growth, ideally in a retail environment.
- Deep understanding of customer behaviour.
- Experience of optimising web performance to drive conversion rates
- Ability to influence the team, peers and senior management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of around £50k is on offer, but if you are looking for slightly more please do still apply if you have all the required skills, as this may be flexible. This position is remote with occasional travel to the HQ, so you must be UK-based.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply with your CV to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Unique Global RetailerLocation:ManchesterSalary:Competitive
— Ethical eCommerce BrandLocation:ExeterSalary:£27-32k
— Exciting Scale-Up BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £70k