— deliver meaningful campaigns for amazing charity
- Environmental & animal welfare charity in centre of Bristol.
- Lead large-scale migration project - build brand new site from ground up.
- Friendly & social culture, meaningful cause, excellent scope for progression.
A local charity is looking for a talented WordPress Developer to join them in their central Bristol offices. For the past 25 years they have been delivering dynamic and engaging campaigns centred on environmental and animal welfare issues. Now boasting a suite of 8 websites and several mobile applications they’re looking for a WordPress Developer to successfully deliver a large-scale migration project.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience developing with WordPress, with an ability to build well-optimised & secure WordPress websites from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of responsive front-end web design would be beneficial.
- An understanding of web security.
- An understanding of testing & QA would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top of a generous salary of up to £45K, you’ll be joining a meaningful organisation with a strong message. You’ll really have the opportunity to make the role your own with flexible career progression and genuine high retention.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen now for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— head up the front-end development!Location:TewkesburySalary:£35K - £45K
— Linux Admin/DevOpsLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Middleware Developer - Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:CroydonSalary:£45000 - £60000