— Charity sector outside of IR35
- Based just outside of Bath within the Great British Countryside
- Work with MS Dynamics CRM - one of the most in-demand platforms on the market
- High chance of extension given this is the beginning of a Major programme of change
A fairly straight forward piece of work for a Contractor, but massive value added for this charity. Given the rate is slightly below market rate, this opportunity would suit someone fairly new to Contracting or a proven Contractor local to Bath with a desire to help a Charity.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for capturing, collating and documenting the processes and workflow of this charity's Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. This is the first project piece of a major change programme lined up for later this year in which the charity will embark on wider transformation from a digital perspective.
What experience you'll need:
- Similar project experience working as a BA
- An understanding of the challenges within the 3rd sector would be advantageous.
- A willingness and desire to help a Charity improve their offering to the people they care for and their supporters
What you'll get in return:
A 3-month initial contract paying up to £340 per day and the opportunity to play a key part in a Charity's efforts to keep up with the ever-changing digital landscape
What to do next:
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Kev for a potential interview this week.