— Beauty & Fashion Manufacturing
- Superb progression opportunities.
- Very competitive financial package.
- Stunning offices commutable from Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Swindon.
We’re working with a well-established fashion and beauty company that seek a Business Analyst to join a fun and friendly team due to continued impressive growth. This represents a chance to work with big brands and global clients in the beauty space on a variety of activities.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for supporting the existing business applications with the ability to make suggestions and implement improvements to both the systems and business processes across the global business locations.
You will also be working cross functionally with multi skilled colleagues throughout the business to champion continuous development. Your activities will include working with users to confirm scope, identify and document requirements, co-ordinating testing activities and operating closely with Project Management when appropriate.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Business Analyst and/or Systems Support.
- A background in ERP projects.
- An analytical, organised and methodical approach.
- Experience of fashion or beauty industry desirable
- Experience of a global business desirable
- Experience of UAT, integrated and associated testing. Understanding of system interfaces and architecture.
- Understanding of SQL or BI applications.
- A self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, calm under pressure.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A very competitive salary and attractive benefits package within a company that likes to invest in their people. As a global leading business you will enjoy a clear path to progression with regular rewards for good work and the chance to work closely with big brands.
If this role sounds of interest contact Aaron at ADLIB today on 0117 269 530 or apply directly.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Analysts jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital TransformationLocation:BathSalary:£30k - £40k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Transformation ConsultancyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £35k