— Leading Utilities Organisation
Salary: Up to £45k
- Join one of the largest employers in the South West that have over 2000 members of staff and 2.8 million customers.
- Work on end-to-end projects within a customer-focused company.
- Impressive offices on the outskirts of Bath, commutable by public transport from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Trowbridge.
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking to join a unique organisation where no two days are the same? Do you have knowledge of Agile? If yes to these questions then ADLIB want to speak to you today…
What you’ll be doing
ADLIB are working with a really unique and compelling organisation that are expanding and looking for a talented and dedicated Business Analyst to work closely with their customers and responsible for gathering their requirements, analysing requirements, mapping out ‘as is’ states and creating functional specifications.
You will translate business goals into technical deliverables and vice versa, ensuring all business areas are working towards the same targets effectively and ensuring you’re using strategic principals to ensure all projects are fit for purpose and running correctly.
What experience you’ll need
- You will currently be an experienced Business Analyst with the capacity to devise new concepts, practices and methods along with the ability to transcribe business requirements into a technical brief.
- Project Management experience, you could even be in a hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst role currently and looking to transition into a pure Business Analyst role.
- A Business or IT related degree is desirable.
- Familiar with Agile and Prince2 methodologies.
- Previous experience of working on large scale projects.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure DevOps (TFS) would be great but isn’t a deal-breaker.
- Experience managing regulatory projects.
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with customers, various internal teams and stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you will receive a very competitive salary in the region of £35k - £45k coupled with a fantastic range of benefits and of course the chance to work in a company that are really proud of their environment that will make Monday mornings something you look forward to.
If you like the sound of this role and would like to know more please send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Fran at ADLIB.Back to jobs