Community Engagement Manager
— Ambitious Telco Company
- Brand new and exciting role to the business.
- This role will be approx. 60% office and home based (combined) and 40% field based.
- This position will be a mixture of PR, business development and partnerships.
I am now representing a lovely Client in recruitment of a Community Engagement Manager.
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand-new position where the successful postholder will have a chance to start with “blank canvas” and no two days will be the same. This role will report into Marketing Director and will be a part of a medium size marketing team of six. The postholder will be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with a range of local communities. This will be achieved by being involved in a range of activities local councils, schools, businesses and other key community members with an intention of raising brand awareness. It’ll be important to identify key influencers as well as events and act as a Brand Ambassador. Naturally actions above will be documented in social media and hopefully the local traditional media as well.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in events, partnerships or business development.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Proven track record of building successful relationships.
- Willingness to be “field based” c/ £40% of the time.
- There will be an occasional requirement to work evening and weekends in return for which the Client will offer time off in lieu.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k + benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— CharityPR & Communications
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Industry leading organisationLocation:ChippenhamSalary:£45,000 - £55,000