You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Agency role, retail clients.
- Fantastic retail brands to work with.
- Agency with a strong design capability.
- Investment in training, conferences and hack-days/events.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Digital Designer to join a digital agency in Bath where you’ll get involved with creating functional, responsive and intuitive designs with user experience always at the heart of what they do.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with a small dynamic in-house team you’ll be crafting beautiful, engaging designs for a variety of product and customer facing briefs. You’ll be collaborating with multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis where you’ll all pitch in on research & brainstorming sessions to conceive concepts and designs for eCommerce websites.
You’ll produce wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, product pages and user interface elements for top retail brands and take projects from research through to high fidelity visual designs. In this role you’ll be client facing so stakeholder management, communication and collaboration will come naturally to you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have previous experience in a digital design role or similar.
- Experience with customer facing products.
- A portfolio showcasing exceptional digital web/app projects in a commercial context.
- Be user centred in your approach.
- Have experience in user testing would be to your advantage.
- Ideally have experience within the eCommerce sector.
- Be comfortable in front of senior stakeholders/clients as you’ll be involved in meetings directly with clients.
- Some understanding of HTML/CSS would be a benefit.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the chance to join an exceptional team part of a business with a great culture there’s a great benefit package up for grabs which includes training, summer & Christmas parties, gym membership, custom work space, Friday drinks and a competitive salary.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: