You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
UX Designer (9 month contract)
— B2B Web Apps
- Join a growing SME and be a key part in its development.
- Create and implement UX practice for their online business platform.
- Design interesting B2B web apps and services.
This is an opportunity for a UX Designer to join a B2B SME in Bath. Their customers vary but include household names in the retail sector, pharmaceuticals, FMCG and chemicals. You’ll be the first UX Designer in the business and work alongside a talented team of developers, account managers, project managers and product owners.
What you’ll be doing
As the first UX designer in the business your job will be to overhaul the visual design and user experience of their leading product; a cloud based B2B app. Up until now the product has been designed by the in-house development team so there’s a great opportunity to take an already solid foundation and design something even better.
The product itself is complex and helps a variety of technical and non-technical users both make sense of and analyse diverse and yet related datasets. As the UX Designer it will be your job to research, design and assess new product features.
In this role, you’ll have the support of a fantastic development team with tons of experience but have the freedom to develop processes yourself and implement the change needed to transform them into a truly user focused company.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a relevant UX design position.
- A portfolio of work that showcases designs across a range of devices and screen types.
- A true understanding of user centred design.
- Experience conducting user research and testing.
- An ability to draft wireframes, create prototypes and produce finished visual designs.
- Experience in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- An ability to work with modern prototyping tools including Sketch, Axure, Proto.io or similar.
- Strong stakeholder management and client facing experience
- An understanding of or willingness to learn HTML and CSS
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun and collaborative young SME. You’ll work on a product that is used by big name brands across the globe and be instrumental in taking it to the next level. You’ll work alongside a highly talented team of developers, project managers, account managers and product owners. The offices are in central Bath, light airy and open plan. They have a flat management structure that rewards an entrepreneurial spirit.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
No jobs found