Video Production Manager
— South West success story.
- One of the UK’s fastest growing private companies..
- Deliver video content across multiple platforms.
- Opportunity to let your creativity flourish.
We are looking for a Video Production Manager to join one of the South West’s greatest success stories over in Bath. Working within the creative services team for a well respected brand, you’ll lead, manage and develop some great videographers within a truly ambitious internal studio.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be using your creative flair to concept, storyboard and deliver engaging video content to be rolled out both on their own website as well as third party channels. There will be a huge variety of briefs and projects to get stuck into so it’s safe to say no two days will be the same.
You’ll work in a fully equipped studio with another talented videographer as well as collaborating with a highly skilled content team. The opportunity here is to take real ownership and creative direction of the brands video content and messaging online. You’ll work on brand, social media, instructional and product videos as well as projects that include interviews with people in the industry and other interesting formats.
Although the role focuses on conceptual, technical and post production responsibilities we appreciate you might be more experience in one area over another.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience as a videographer/video producer in a commercial context.
- A portfolio/showreel highlighting concepts, sketches and storyboards through to completion.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach.
- Have extensive technical knowledge including production, lighting, sound and post production.
- Have methodical attention to detail in everything you do.
- Strong leadership skills when mentoring junior staff.
- Solid project management experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Opportunity to own video content for a well respected brand. Work in a fun collaborative environment with a well equipped internal studio and fantastic culture. A competitive salary, pension scheme, health insurance, staff discount and a great annual bonus scheme are also up for grabs.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs