Senior Digital Designer
— Experiential Marketing Agency
- Work with Global big name B2C brands
- Join at an exciting time of digital growth in to VR / AR technologies
- Flexible and collaborative approach to work
- Salary up to £40k DOE
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Digital Designer to join an agency in Bath who have changed the world of Shopper Marketing. You’ll be joining a business that provides their clients with the tools to deliver interactive digital platforms and immersive experiences to engage their customers.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Creative Head, you’ll work collaboratively with specialist 3D designers, planners and developers to create digital experiences for the consumers of Global FMCG brands.
As part of a technology driven team, you’ll conceptualise and execute pixel perfect UI designs across responsive web and mobile platforms, to then be translated across various interactive tools and 3D visualisations for immersive VR experiences.
You may have come from an integrated background, but you’ve some solid digital experience under your belt within agency or in-house. Without a doubt you’re forward thinking and inquisitive when it comes to new digital technologies.
As an agency who specialises in Shopper Marketing you’ll have an incredibly knowledgeable and supportive team around you, who encourage organic development. In this close knit team you’ll be comfortable getting stuck in with different tasks.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio bursting with digital UI designs (including responsive web)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- At least a few years’ experience, some within agency
- FMCG brand knowledge a plus
- Experience with After Effects or similar desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get 25 days holiday, your birthday off, and flexible hours (one remote working day), pension scheme, healthcare plan, and an office dog!
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.Back to jobs