You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Luxury Brand
- Make your mark on multiple brand identities.
- Work across a variety of integrated channels.
- Fantastic opportunity to lead on projects.
Youll be joining this in-house marketing team as a Senior Designer in the heart of picturesque Bath. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has a number of brands across a national market.
What you'll be doing
As part of this small in-house team, you'll be working closely with the CEO and marketing to develop existing identities and design the related marketing collateral to promote a group of brands.
Your day-to-day could include developing a new brand, designing seasonal campaigns, producing digital assets for websites, or thinking up a fresh layout for a promotional brochure through to artwork.
As the only designer youll be as confident working autonomously to think up design solutions as you are pitching your ideas; as youll be holding weekly and monthly meetings to liaise with the team and share your concepts. Youll no doubt be used to the spinning of plates as youll be working with numerous clients and liaising with external stakeholders consistently.
Perhaps youre from a predominantly print background, but youve worked on digital design for email templates such as MailChimp, and assets for web such as Squarespace.
What experience you'll need
- A couple of years studio experience either in-house or agency.
- A portfolio of integrated designs, including branding work (Preferably boutique).
- Experience presenting your design ideas.
- Some experience in offline print collateral through to artwork.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A keen interest in boutique brands.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary up to £35k on offer and the chance to join a great team within a well-established business. You will also benefit from various discounts.
Like what you hear? Apply today with a CV and portfolio showing your best work.