You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Digital Designer
— Growing agency with a brand focus
- Lead on digital design projects for the business.
- Play a pivotal part in the agency’s creative offering.
- Opportunity to make a role your own and grow a team.
What you’ll be doing
This is a unique role with great opportunity to lead and expand the agencies’ creative offering. After a recent rebrand this small agency has ambitious growth plans, so this is your chance to play a key part in getting to know their existing clients and deliver projects for their growing client base.
You’ll report into and work closely with the Creative Director and the senior team to produce pixel perfect designs from concept to execution across a range of digital channels. Typical projects could include anything from branding and development, to full web builds, web apps, landing pages and occasionally some print.
With a strong digital focus on projects, and some projects with an element of CRM, it’s essential you’re familiar with UX design principles to ensure a user centred approach to your designs, in order to optimise the flow of traffic to each site. Ideally, you’re familiar with wireframing to map out your designs and have experience working with both CMS systems and handing designs over to developers.
This is a small agency environment, so we’re looking for a switched-on creative who can lead on projects end-to-end and step in for the Creative Director when required. That said, you’ll also be confident communicating with clients and presenting your ideas.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You'll need at least a few years’ experience, some within an agency.
- A portfolio that showcases your digital design and polished UI skills, including polished UI designs (Brand application across various digital channels including response web)
- A natural communicator, comfortable pitching and presenting to clients.
- Knowledge of UX design principles, particularly user journeys.
- Confident leading on projects end-to-end.
- Ideally skilled in wireframing, using Sketch, Invision or similar.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary of up to £40k + benefits, you’ll join an agency at an exciting time of growth with the opportunity for autonomy and collaboration in a pivotal role.
Apply today with your CV and your portfolio of digital work.