— Luxury Multi-Channel Retailer
- Join a design-led eCommerce business.
- Play a key role within this luxury multichannel retailer.
- Produce beautiful designs to engage with a well-established audience.
Were helping a much-loved brand find a Mid-Weight Designer to join their Bath studio. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the South Wests key players in the world of ecommerce.
What youll be doing
This brand has developed a committed collective of followers with their unique product offering and now they need a designer who can help them roll out designs to engage with their customers effectively.
As part of the marketing team, reporting in to the Creative Director, youll be working alongside one other designer to maintain the established look and feel of the brand, while creating your own assets to market their products across integrated channels.
In this role youll have a key focus on their digital offering - particularly email campaigns, social ads and web assets. In addition to this youll have the chance to get involved with image editing and layouts for their seasonal catalogues, so previous experience taking offline print through to artwork is essential.
What experience youll need to apply
- A couple of years experience in a design studio, preferably working with luxury and/ or boutique brand(s).
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- A portfolio full of designs across integrated channels, with a digital lean.
- Some experience designing emails.
- Experience taking your designs through to artwork.
- An eye for detail so you can be sure your work is on brand.
- A keen interest in Luxury, boutique Brands or eCommerce.
What youll get in return for your experience
Join a well renowned eCommerce business and work from their fantastic HQ in the heart of Bath. In addition to this, youll benefit from a collaborative and inspiring work environment, a salary of up to £30k depending on experience, and a host of extra perks that come with working for a luxury brand.
Think youre the right fit for this role? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and well be in touch. They have a love of dogs in this office so please bare this in mind when applying.