- Join a new studio for an established London agency.
- Work with clients in fashion, hospitality, arts and culture.
- Enjoy beautifully located offices with scenic surroundings.
Were looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join the Bath office for a boutique London agency. This is a great opportunity to join the new studio whilst its small but growing.
What youll be doing
The agency designs for a wide variety of clients in the culture and arts, fashion and hospitality sectors. With their HQ in London and a new(ish) Bath based studio theyre on the hunt for a Midweight Designer and Artworker to join a growing team.
Nestled amongst the picturesque surroundings of Bath the studio consists of a Lead Designer and two juniors. The agency Creative Director spends their time between Bath and London and the London office holds a team of around 7. The agency works with high profile clients that often involve a luxury aesthetic.
Joining as a key part of this small design studio you will thrive when working at pace for a range of creative briefs. You'll work on projects across a variety of collatoral such as print, publishing, packaging and digital to name a few.
What experience youll need to apply
- At least a couple of years' experience within a design studio working with multiple brands.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs.
- Experience taking designs from concept through to execution.
- Expert user of the Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
- Packaging experience a bonus.
- An interest in fashion, arts, culture or boutique brands.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you'll join a small but perfectly formed studio. You'll work alongside a great Lead Designer and be supported by an experienced Creative Director. At the studio youll enjoy beautiful grounds and a nice working environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.