Data Migration Developer
— Health Tech Company
- Work alongside a team of experienced developers.
- Design and build ETL solutions.
- Autonomous role in a collaborative environment.
This established development company is continuing to grow and need a specialist ETL developer to work closely with their team of developers in Bath. This position will work on projects for external clients to deliver a wide range of data migration requirements.
What you’ll be doing
You will work alongside a team of experienced developers and external clients to scope out their data migration needs. This will include identifying, documenting and validating the migration scope by liaising with clients while also maintain the existing ETL set-up.
You’ll shape the analytics at this firm by designing and implementing new ETL solutions and inform all relevant parties on the end-to-end process.
Due to these responsibilities, you will be a well-organised developer, capable of working on different projects while engaging internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in ETL Development (e.g Talend, SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx)
- Solid SQL
- Project Delivery and stakeholder management
- Experience with object-orientated programming desirable
- Agile/Scrum desirable
- Proactive and self-organised
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £32,000 DOE plus bonus and benefits including flexible working, social events, training and development budget and more.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today, don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the role in more detail.