You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath
- A wide range of use cases within a fun and friendly environment
- Beautiful offices commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Chippenham, Gloucester, Swindon and Yeovil.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has data at the core of this organisation, and you'll be joining a very forward-thinking environment. They’re now looking to leverage their wealth of data to look at their customer base for a range of projects.
What you'll be doing
Primarily looking into their customer data this leading company are looking for an additional data scientist to join the team looking into a range of marketing and customer related projects. Looking into use cases like recommender systems, personalization, customer segmentation and insights you’ll play a major part of this company’s data science offering moving forward.
This is a broad role that involves a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• 3 or more years experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning role.
• A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Programming skills in Python using libraries and frameworks like Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Keras, Tensorflow and PyTorch.
• An interest in Marketing and Customer Insight would be a real bonus
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as you’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £40K - £50K as well as a great benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, discount on products, gym membership, health insurance and the chance to work in a fun and friendly atmosphere with a good social scene.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— SAAS ProviderLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40KOwn BI for a global SaaS provider Design and build a variety of data warehouse solutions for customers Progress reporting and data standards by implementing new technologies This firm requires a BI Developer to develop data warehouse solutions, support analytics and improve the availability of quality-assured data to internal and external customers. What you'll be doing As the ETL Developer, you will work with internal and external customers to develop, analyse and progress BI. You'll build and maintain warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will require a combination of on-premise warehouse development and BI reporting. What you'll need to apply Minimum 3 years’ experience as an ETL/BI Developer Solid ETL experience e.g. SSIS, Talend, Pentaho Data modelling experience Knowledge of BI visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau Cloud experience preferred What you'll get in return for your experience A great salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits including the opportunity to implement and shape their modern BI suite. What's next Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.