— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Digital leader in the heart of Bath
- A wide range of use cases within a fun and friendly environment
- Beautiful offices commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Chippenham, Gloucester, Swindon and Yeovil.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has data at the core of this organisation, and you'll be joining a very forward-thinking environment. They’re now looking to leverage their wealth of data to look at their customer base for a range of projects.
What you'll be doing
Primarily looking into their customer data this leading company are looking for an additional data scientist to join the team looking into a range of marketing and customer related projects. Looking into use cases like recommender systems, personalization, customer segmentation and insights you’ll play a major part of this company’s data science offering moving forward.
This is a broad role that involves a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• 3 or more years experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning role.
• A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Programming skills in Python using libraries and frameworks like Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Keras, Tensorflow and PyTorch.
• An interest in Marketing and Customer Insight would be a real bonus
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as you’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £40K - £50K as well as a great benefits package including a generous holiday allowance, discount on products, gym membership, health insurance and the chance to work in a fun and friendly atmosphere with a good social scene.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A rapidly expanding eCommerce BrandLocation:BanburySalary:£28000 - £32000
— eCommerceLocation:SheffieldSalary:Up to £35k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience