Computer Vision Researcher
— Global Sports Analytics Company
- Innovative Tech-firm working with some of the biggest names in football.
- A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
- Flexible working environment, offices in Central Bath, serious plans for growth.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and working with the biggest names in Football? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Tech firm in Bath who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will support the creation and implementation of Computer Vision and Image Processing solutions to develop and improve this company’s platforms and offering. They are a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the sports analytics field with major clients across the globe.
Working on a range of different use cases you’ll be improving this company’s data collection platform for tracking events, data points and qualifiers from sporting events using Computer Vision and Image Processing.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• At least 2 years Commercial or Post-Doc experience working with Computer Vision, Image Processing or a related field
• Programming skills in Python, C/C++ and OpenCV.
• A keen interest in the world of sports (especially football) would be a real bonus!
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be working with clients across the globe as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
They’re offering a very competitive salary package alongside a range of great benefits including stock options, brand new offices, flexible working opportunities and the chance to work with some of the biggest names in the world of football.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Innovative FinTech companyLocation:BathSalary:£70K - £100K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£40000 - £60000
— High growth technology firmLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive