You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fast-growing tech scale-up
- Fast-growing, hugely successful tech scale-up.
- International leader looking to double in size quickly.
- Opportunity to lead an exceptional team developing amazing products.
One of Bath's most successful tech scale-ups focussed around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding rapidly across multiple teams. They are looking for a talented and passionate Data Scientist to join their team to assist in looking after all products and solutions driving future projects that are stable, scalable and outstanding.
What you'll be doing
After a rapid period of growth and sizeable investment the company are in the process of leveraging their data and analytics onto a newly created app. You'll be tasked with helping to set up a range of Data Science and Machine Learning models for a wide range of uses including building recommender systems, looking at customer segmentation and time series analysis.
They are looking for a real problem solver who will be able to utilize a range of analytical techniques to deliver solutions to complex analytical challenges and developed a range of models to continually improve the company's products and systems.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you'll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies
What experience you'll need to apply
• An MSc or PhD degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.)
• Statistical programming experience using R, Python or Matlab.
• Experience working with Google Analytics, SQL and BigQuery
• Proven experience of using machine learning techniques, time-series analysis and casual inference.
• Communication skills are key in this one as you'll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you'll get in return for your experience
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You'll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. This is a rare opportunity to help an already successful market-leader get to the next level in a role where you can really make your mark.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we'll handle the rest.