— A company which operates in one of the most niche and exciting sectors in the UK.
- In 2020 they will be expanding their Data offering to Global markets.
- You will work with interesting data, from an exciting sector niche.
- Excellent training and support, in a very well-managed team.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for exploring company data in order to identify immediate feedback and business improvements to key stakeholders. The main channels of incoming data will be through the company’s website, consumer information, and Inventory data. You will be a data expert able to advise on transformative approaches and carry out deep data modelling for deeper insights into the data.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Able to use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is essential.
- An interest in learning Python would be great as the data science team is expanding.
- MS SQL will be in regular use.
- Exposure or a knowledge of working in BigQuery would be great.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- This is a junior role so salary is up to £30,000.
- Support and training from an excellent line manager and a supportive team.
- A great benefits package with excellent staff discounts.
- Be involved with exciting developments for the data team in 2020.
- You will be joining a highly successful company which has experienced year on year growth.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A rapidly expanding eCommerce BrandLocation:BanburySalary:£28000 - £32000
— eCommerceLocation:SheffieldSalary:Up to £35k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience