— Innovative FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join an innovative business that is pushing forward investment risk.
- Work with talented Data Scientists, Quants and Portfolio Management experts
- Help bring new products to market
Unique position for a Quantitative Developer with solid experience of systematic strategies who wants to push the boundaries of Investment Risk Modelling for Institutional Investors.
What you’ll be doing
Working as a integral member of the team you will be involved in the development of the company’s own asset management systems that will allow the investment team make decisions. By creating and implementing innovative financial models you will help drive this cutting-edge firm drive forward.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related numerate subject
• Solid experience using statistical programming languages (R, Python or C++)
• At least 3 year’s experience building systems for asset management or investment management.
• Exposure to Bloomberg and trading data providers
• Interest in helping to push forward an innovative RiskTech business
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £60,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Lovely central Bath working location.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.