You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Sports Analytics Company
- Collaborate with software engineers to support SaaS platforms.
- ETL pipelining and database optimisation.
- Stock options, flexible working and work from home 2 days p/week.
?£?Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology? If that sounds like the role for you, we are currently working with a Tech firm in Bath who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will optimise and manage databases to support the company’s product offerings to clients. This will require pipelining data where required and collaborating with the development team.
Other requirements will include analytics support, issue amendment, software deployment etc.
What you’ll need to apply
- Solid SQL & ETL skills
- Database performance tuning and optimisation experience
- Ability to build and clusters into production (Postgres/MySQL/MongoDB and similar technologies considered)
- Object-orientated and/or functional programming desirable
- Passionate about technology and analysis
What you’ll get in return for your experience
They’re offering a very competitive salary package alongside a range of great benefits including stock options, brand new offices, flexible working opportunities and the chance to work with some of the biggest names in sports.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details