Senior Data Engineer
— Analytics Provider
- On-prem and Cloud data development.
- Define analytic standards for the industry.
- Collaborate with software engineering and DevOps teams.
This client is migrating to the cloud to support analytical services offered to customers. This project is set to define industry standards so the incoming hire will have a huge impact on this.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will model, pipeline and integrate the current set-up to the cloud to support the analytics platform.
This will require collaboration with the development teams to ensure the data is accessible across the platform.
What you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience as a Data/Software Engineer
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar
- SQL Server experience
- Sourcecode experience e.g Github or Bitbucket
- Data visualisation experience e.g Power BI, Tableau preferred
- Object-orientated or functional programming experience preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £70,000 DOE plus benefits including WFH 2 days a week.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the role in more detail.