— Sports Marketing Agency
- Work for a great agency producing designs for international sports brand
- Flexible working options/ Home working with 2 days in central bath office
- Join a sociable group of experienced designers
We’re looking for someone who is highly creative with an eye for design, who can create campaigns across digital and print for some major sporting brands.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside the head of design to create engaging content across print, digital, social, video, and direct to consumer channels. You will get to work with various brands and produce creative concepts and generate ideas for campaigns and proposals.
This agency is made up of 30 employees, who are a social and active bunch, who share the same ethos of delivering creative excellence to all it’s clients. You will be working not only with the core team, but social media, PR, media planning and buying, video and digital teams to produce standout creative solutions.
You will be an integral part of the team and for this role its vital for you to be a strong communicator and can collaborate effectively.
What experience will you need
- Experience in Adobe CC, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- HTML5, CSS and after effects would be beneficial but not essential
- Agency experience or in-house with an ecommerce brand would be preferable
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- A passion for design and full of creative ideas
- A portfolio which showcases your skills in design and approach to creativity
- Experience in creating digital and print assets for multiple touchpoints.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be working in a close-knit team, who are any extremely sociable bunch, if you have a passion for sport or keeping active, this could be your dream role! There are various social events as well as sporting activities you can attend, with this role offering a great work life balance.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated AgencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to £35K
— B Corp AgencyLocation:Bristol / WFH, UKSalary:Upto £38k
— Marketing, eCommerce & Digital, Design & UXLocation:Bristol, Brighton or Remote, UKSalary:Competitive salary + commission, share options, employee owned, quarterly / annual bonuses, remote working, flexibility & more