3D Designer (Freelance)
— Exciting Start-Up Studio
- An exciting new start-up with the backing of an established team.
- Deliver retail layouts & POS visuals to promote big brand names.
- Enjoy a relaxed office environment and flexible hours.
We’re on the look-out for a Freelance 3D Designer to join an exciting new creative studio in Bath. This is an opportunity to get in at ground level; as part of a start-up within an established business.
This new studio team is part of a fledgling agency specialising in Retail, POS & Shopper Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a talented Creative Director, Designer and pool of other freelancers you will deliver work for international brands in the Health & Beauty sector.
The team will be producing insight-led design, using strategic rationale to create effective start-to-finish shopper journeys for a wide mix of retail environments. You’ll collectively build out toolkits that help brands execute effective B2C consumer marketing. Channels will include POS, in-store signage, retail spaces and associated marketing – both digital and print.
Your job will be to visualise retail layouts and POS models, to a high standard, in order to form an essential part of the brand toolkits. You’ll confidently use 3DS Max and V-Ray to visualise the concepts provided by the design team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Skilled in 3DS Max & V-Ray (Essential).
- Experience working in retail (Health & Beauty brands highly desirable).
- A portfolio full of retail / exhibition / interior spaces as well as POS 3D models.
- Confident working with multiple brands.
- Comfortable in a fast paced studio (Agency experience desirable).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
After an initial immersive approach, there will be potential for future flexible working. The studio has a family run feel and even includes a friendly office dog.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.