You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Designer
— Innovative Product Team
- Work on a truly forward thinking product.
- Help progress the brands visual language across a variety of touch points.
- Receive a competitive salary and flexible working.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a specialist design studio in Bath. Their product offers businesses a chance to create bespoke (and branded) interactive mapping solutions for cities and complex spaces. This role will play a key role in developing the visual language of the product itself and the brand as a whole.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the Bath based studio the Senior Designer will work closely with a mix of cartographers, developers and other data specialists. Design is currently led in London but it’s critical the business finds a strong senior to help lead things from their Bath base.
The Senior Designer will help develop the visual identity and design language for the brand, not just to be used across the product itself but across the website, at events and other customer touchpoints. For this role we’ll need someone with a strong digital focus but a solid foundation in graphic design and ultimately a good eye for brand on the whole.
In this role there’s the opportunity to work right from the beginning of a customer’s journey. You’ll get involved in the all-important pitch process; getting out to meet customers (sometimes internationally) to understand what they want from the product and to bring visuals and concepts to life, showing them the potential for their brand.
Alongside this role we’re looking for a junior to work closely with the Senior Designer in Bath so the role will include some line management / leadership for a junior.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + Illustrator in particular)
- A strong portfolio of design work that includes user interfaces (UI), informational design (infographics etc) and some offline (events, marketing, phusical literature).
- A strong eye for brand, typography and iconography.
- Confident in a client facing role. Happy to travel on occasion (to London office as well as onsite to clients).
- Good leadership ability and fantastic communication skills.
- A user centred approach to design.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is highly respected in its field. You’ll work with an exceptional team and have the chance to make your mark on the product and brand. Benefits on offer include 25 days holiday + bank holidays and flexible working.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: