You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Exciting Start-Up Studio
- An exciting new start-up with the backing of an established team.
- Deliver insight driven shopper marketing for big brand names.
- Enjoy a relaxed office environment and flexible hours.
Were on the look-out for a Mid-Senior Designer to join an exciting new creative studio in Bath. This is an opportunity to get in at ground level; as part of a start-up within an established business.
This new studio team is part of a fledgling agency specialising in Retail, POS & Shopper Marketing.
What youll be doing
Working alongside a talented Creative Director, 3D designer and pool of freelancers you will deliver work with international brands in the Health & Beauty sector.
Producing insight-led design, youll be using strategic rationale to create effective start-to-finish shopper journeys for a wide mix of retail environments.
Using detailed customer insights youll build out toolkits that help brands execute effective B2C consumer marketing. Channels will include POS, in-store signage, retail spaces and associated marketing - both digital and print. You will be part of the full process from design to artwork supporting conceptually when needed. Working with clients across the globe will call for a designer thats considered in their approach, understands the nuances of different cultures and how to represent brand in regions outside the UK.
Joining at this initial stage will mean room for progression, with current plans for the Start-up team to become 5 or 6 in the near future.
What experience youll need to apply
- A number of years within a commercial design environment (preferably agency).
- Experience working in retail (Health & Beauty brands highly desirable).
- A portfolio full of POS (point of sale), shopper marketing and retail designs.
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Familiar with 3D Design or working with 3D design specialists.
- Confident working with multiple brands.
- Comfortable in a fast paced studio.
What youll get in return for your experience
After an initial immersive approach, there will be potential for future flexible working. The studio has a family run feel and even includes a friendly office dog.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.