— Leading Pure Play Company
Digital Analyst – Leading Pure Play Company – Bath
• Digital leader in the heart of Bath.
• Global Role focusing on UK, US & AU.
• Opportunity to work for a fast paced eComm business, pushing digital boundaries.
This market leader based in the heart of Bath has a highly innovative digital offering. Reporting to the Senior Analyst you will play a key part within the Insight & Analytics team ensuring they continuously improve their performance
What you’ll be doing
You will be ensuring the commercial and territory teams are provided with proactive and regular analysis and reporting to measure performance. Focusing on their key territory websites (UK, US &AU), marketing campaigns, media performance and promotional activities reporting day to day on key metrics and user journeys for each website, as well as weekly ad hoc analysis work.
What experience you’ll need
• Experience working in a commercially driven team.
• Good working knowledge and experience using Google Analytics and GTM (Google Tag Manager)
• Advanced Google Sheets or Excel
• Proven experience of providing insight from data and actioning across a business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, An opportunity to work in a great team with fantastic career and development plans.
Get in touch with Alex to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Customer Insight / Data Analysis / Digital Analytics / Marketing Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— One of the largest and widely respected UK Insurance companiesLocation:LondonSalary:50k to 70k
— A market leading Media company with global outreach.Location:LondonSalary:£50,000
— Friendly Insurance FirmLocation:WiltshireSalary:Up to £45K