Junior Digital Project Manager
— Fast Growing Marketing Agency!
- Opportunity to work for a successful, specialist marketing agency.
- Great opportunity to elevate your digital project management career in a fast growing business.
- Limitless career opportunities, this agency really nurtures and looks after their own –their retention is strong and their employees are longstanding.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join a busy and innovative marketing agency in the heart of Bath.
What you’ll be doing
As a Junior Digital Producer, you will be a key part of the digital project team- providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Working closely with the digital project expert, you’ll be managing a variety of digital campaigns from HTML banners, social advertising, content based projects, incoming requests and keeping clients up to date and happy with progress of how projects are running.
Naturally you will be an excellent communicator to ensure everything is dealt with in an efficient and timely manner! You will be ambitious, and keen to pursue a career within a digital capacity- there will be tones of scope for progression in this role- so would be a great stepping stone for someone with great client handling skills to get a foot in the door of an innovative agency, with the long term goal of progressing into a Digital Project Manager.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s in an Account Executive, Digital Account Executive, Digital Project manager or even in a more operational/ administrative role with client facing responsibilities.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great integrated agency who are really going places.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the difference between CMS, content, SEO, PPC and social.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £25k, plus a generous benefits package, and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression and training on offer for the perfect, ambitious candidate.
For more information on this and many other Digital Project Manager opportunities (contract and perm) please send your CV without delay to Fran at ADLIB.Back to jobs