You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Full service marketing agency
- Successful and dynamic agency to call home.
- Fascinating multi-channel campaigns to manage.
- Exciting client base.
If you're an experienced multi-channel marketer, well versed in client relationship management, with a solid understanding of the creative and digital world – this one may be for you.
What you'll be doing
You’ll manage a range of clients, supporting their business objectives through delivering marketing collateral of the highest standard via multi-channel campaigns. It’ll be up to you to plan and deliver campaigns end to end – you’ll produce relevant and engaging content, manage e-marketing and social media, drive online traffic with web-related projects, organise promotional events and analyse the results of campaigns. No day will be the same due to the varied nature of this role. If you're a hands-on marketer who’s happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with a variety of tasks this will suit you down to a tee.
What experience you'll need
- A background in multi-channel marketing – experience delivering on and offline campaigns.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Confidence with a commercial acumen.
- Strong team player.
- You may be an Account Executive or Account Manager working for a marketing agency, or a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager working for a client side business, either way we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary in the region of £20k-28k, depending on experience, not to mention a thriving agency to call home.
Please apply asap with your CV if you think this is the one for you.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: